Registrar & FAQs

Registrar Details
Link Asset Services
The Registry
34 Beckenham Road
United Kingdom


Who do I contact if I have lost my share certificate?
For TechFinancials, please contact the address above.

Who do I notify if I have changed my address?
Please contact the address above and we will send you a form.

Can I transfer all or some of my shares to other members of my family?
Yes. Please contact Capita Asset Services. See address above.

I receive multiple copies of shareholder circulars. What should I do?
Your name probably appears on the share register more than once. Please contact Capita Asset Services for advice on how to amalgamate your shareholdings. See address above.

I have a question which is not covered in the above. Who do I contact?
Further information can be found at the Capita Asset Services website. Alternatively, please see contact the address above for details of who to contact with your question.


Use of cookies by We use cookies to deliver our online services. Details and instructions on how to disable these cookies are set out here. By clicking ‘I Accept’, you consent to our use of our cookies unless you have disables them.

I accept